Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sheremy (Curtis) McEvoy

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO SINCE HIGH SCHOOL

After high school I moved to Price and started at CEU. I also started working at the Holiday Inn where I met Robert McEvoy. Robert was also attending CEU and from Price. We dated while we worked our way through college. Robert proposed while we were at work. So we became engaged November 2004. We graduated the following May (2005) and got married two weeks latter and three months latter we moved to Logan so that Robert could get his bachelors degree.


I worked full time while Robert worked on his degree. The following March (2006) we found out I was pregnant. After a trying pregnancy and a week over due (December 7 2006) I gave birth to our son Logan Keith.

After six days in the New Born Intensive Care Unit, we finally got to bring him home. His the the joy of our lives. We think he has the funnest personality. He definitely keeps us going. The following May Robert Graduated from USU and three months latter we moved to SLC were he started working with Pacificorp as a Electrical Engineer.

I have been a stay at home mom. Last August we bought our first house. We are in West Valley and trying to decide what we are going to do with our yard. So now we are hoping that before Logan starts school we will be able to find a job back down south.

No comments: