Thursday, May 7, 2009

Orrin Lemon

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO SINCE HIGH SCHOOL?

After High School I moved to Price and went to CEU for a year. Then I moved to Kaysville while I took some classes at Weber. In 2004 I left to serve a mission in San Diego, California, Spanish speaking. The majority of my mission was in a small city named Brawley. Average temperature in the summer: 110 degrees. It was hot.

When I got home from my mission I moved to St. George (Jan 2007) where I met Karlee Larson. She introduced herself, invited herself hot tubing at my apartment and basically told me to ask her out. We've been together ever since. She's the love of my life.We became engaged in June 2007 and were married in the St. George Temple in September, 2007.

We lived in Provo during our engagement and for a month after our wedding then moved back down to St. George to work. In July 2008 we moved to Salt Lake City. I currently work as an Engineering tech. with the FAA and attend school at the University of Utah for E.E.

When I'm not at work I can be found at the gym. My wife is going to SLCC for their cosmetology program and works at a Law Firm. She's getting into Photography a lot and can't wait to finish school. We're hoping to get back to Ferron after I graduate. My wife's very anxious to have babies and settle down.

Our everyday happenings can be found at http://www.okaylemon.blogspot.com/

No comments: