Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BreAnna (Sherman) Robinson

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO SINCE HIGH SCHOOL?
After High School I moved to Price and started the cosmetology program at CEU. After finishing that I began to get my degree in early childhood education. I met the love of my life Carter in 2003 and we were married in 2005. We are living in Elmo and are surrounded by his family, which we love for the most part.

We built our home in 2006 and moved in just before little Harlee was welcomed into our family. I am very lucky to be a stay at home mom for the most part. My in laws own elderly housing apartments in Elmo which I manage and I also am the cheer adviser for Canyon View Jr. High.

After being married 2 years we were blessed with our little angel, Born Jan 26, 2007 6lbs. 1/2oz.
Harlee is the light in our lives and being the only child she is very spoiled by everyone. She is beginning to be a smart little whip she counts to 15 with no help and also says her ABC's with very little help. She acts a lot like her aunt and is very loud like most of our Hansen Family. This was her first year of dance and I am happy to say that she LOVES every minute of it. She loves to be outside and spend time at the farm with her daddy, she has just recently gotten 2 bummer lambs that she is now bottle feeding.


If you would like to check out our blog send me an email Bre_Robinson@hotmail.com and I will send out an invite.

No comments: