Sunday, July 25, 2010

EHS Class of 2002 Picnic

There have been many people suggesting this for a while, so we are putting together a picnic for all those who graduated in 2002, their spouses, and children. Please spread the word! I'm trying to get in touch with everyone I can, but even going through people on facebook, I'm afraid I'll miss people.

Date: Saturday August 14.
The time and place are tentative.
If you have park suggestions in the Salt Lake Area, please let know.
(Please also let me know if Emery County would be a better place).

Plates, cups, napkins, cutlery, condiments, and grill will be provided.
(If you have a portable grill you could bring though, PLEASE let me know!)
Please bring your own meat (and buns if needed), and if your last name begins with
A-H bring drinks
I-P bring a side dish
Q-Z bring a dessert

Please RSVP by Saturday August 7 to Misty Heaton via facebook, email, text, or call.
mistyheaton@gmail.com or 435-749-2071

No comments: