Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tasha (Behling) Bradford

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO SINCE HIGH SCHOOL?

After high school I moved to Price where I graduated from CEU in Business Information Systems and worked for Office ETC. After life in Price I moved to Orem where I worked as an office manager for a local dentist. I met Scott Bradford from Sandy, UT in April of '04 after he served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Managua, Nicaragua. We dated for 8 months and were engaged by Christmas! We were married 2 1/2 months later on March 12, 2005 in Manti, Utah.

Scott and I moved to Murray, UT while he continued his education at the University of Utah. I was working as an Office Coordinator for Flint Oral and Facial Surgery. We relocated closer to the University in 2006 and have been here ever since. I also found a job closer to the UofU- working for the University of Utah Hospital where I am currently employed.

January 17, 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daughter Brookelle! She is now 15 1/2 months old and getting so "grown up". After having Brookelle I've continued working for the hospital from home which both 'Kelle and I love!
We are HUGE fans of the University of Utah and enjoy going to football and basketball games (and I drag Scottie to as many volleyball games as possible).
We are still enjoying our perfect season! GO UTES!After Scottie graduates (next Friday!) with his Masters degree in Accounting we will relocate to Phoenix, AZ where he will continue his employment with KPMG. We are looking forward to snowless winters and scorching summers :)


1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

Very cute little girl Tasha.